Komodo Island Shore Tours from Cruise Ship
Komodo Island is one of the most renowned tourist destinations in all of Indonesia. After all, it’s home to the largest lizard in the world. And who wouldn’t want the chance to glimpse this majestic creature, up close, in its natural habitat? For this reason, millions of adventurous travellers flock to the island by land, air and sea, for an opportunity to marvel at the rare and exotic reptile. Many of whom prefer doing so by way of a cruise, making it one of the premier sailing destinations in the country.
Amongst several cruise ships that are regularly sailing to Komodo Island, these are the most popular – HAL Cruise Ship, P&O, Princess, Celebrity X Cruise, NCL, Azamara, Seven Seas and Oceania. They typically set sail between the months of November and April, coinciding with the best time to travel. Komodo Island Shore Tours from Cruise Ship is a recommended tour package that allows cruise passengers an opportunity to engage in both sea and land explorations. They may choose between a half and full day excursion depending upon their travel wish list. The itineraries are expertly designed to give travellers a perfect blend of nature, culture and recreation.
Things To See and Do
During a typical Komodo Island Shore Tour from Cruise Ship, travellers will get to experience the following:
- Trekking along the tropical rain forests of Loh Lian National Park, where one can spot a wide variety of wildlife such as the Timor deer, wild boars, buffaloes and many kinds of tropical birds. The main attraction, however, is marvelling at the mighty Komodo Dragon itself.
- Snorkelling within the clear, blue waters of Pink Beach, an underwater kingdom that teems with coral reef, sea turtles and manta rays. The pristine white and red sand beach is also great for long walks and sun bathing.
- Exploring charming Komodo fishing villages, where one gets to chat with friendly locals and get acquainted with everyday life on the island.
- Komodo Dragon Tour from Cruise Ship
Disembark from the cruise ship and onto the Komodo Island Jetty. A short briefing session will be held by our team and the Komodo Park rangers. Proceed to Loh Lian National Park, to explore the fauna and flora of Komodo Island, and admire the Komodo Dragon in its natural habitat. Head back to the pier to board the cruise ship.
- Komodo Dragon with Pink Beach Tour from Cruise Ship
Disembark from the cruise ship and onto the Komodo Island Jetty. A short briefing session will be held by our team and the Komodo Park rangers. Proceed to Loh Lian National Park, to explore the fauna and flora of Komodo Island, and admire the Komodo Dragon in its natural habitat. Walk to the pier to catch the boat to Pink beach, where you can swim, snorkel or sunbathe. Catch the boat back to the pier, where you will board the cruise ship.
For more details about the Komodo Island Shore Tours from Cruise Ship, reach out to us via phone or email.
Welcome to Komodo Island, where the untouched beauty of Indonesia awaits!